My name is Theresa and I’m here to help you grow your business with quality content for your clients.
The PLR FAQ series of articles of articles is design to
- help you evaluate good PLR content from bad
- provide you with great ideas to customize your PLR and get the most out of your investment.
I’ll be covering these items:
- What Is PLR?
- Who Should Consider Using PLR?
- What Are the Benefits of PLR?
- What Should You Look for in PLR Content?
- How Do You Find PLR?
- What Are the Different PLR Rights and What Do They Mean?
- What Can You Use PLR for?
- How Do You Customize PLR?
- What Are the Big PLR Mistakes to Avoid?
- How Do You Create My Own PLR?
Let’s get to it!
Smart business owners should always be on the lookout for tools and strategies that will help them run their organizations more easily, quickly, and profitably.
One of the toughest parts of an online business is the need to keep generating useful, high-quality content for your newsletters, ezines, videos, audios, and blogs. Thank goodness, there’s a tool to make this constant content generation easier – PLR, or Private Label Rights.
As you’ll discover in the following articles, when you purchase PLR content, you get the legal right to use it in your business in a variety of formats. When used well, PLR is an information marketer’s dream come true… but when done poorly, it can cost you more time and money than it’s worth.
My goal in this series of articles is to answer the most common questions about PLR, including how you can use it for your business, what the different rights mean, and how to avoid some of the all-too-common mistakes many entrepreneurs stumble on. Trust me when I say, PLR is a shortcut no forward thinking business owner can afford to skip.
Get started on the first FAQ, What Is PLR?
Sales & Marketing Strategist